Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bad Dreams


I don't know if this is normal but with this pregnancy I have been having the most awful dreams I have EVER had! When I was preggo with Ben I had good dreams except for the occasional dream that Alan was leaving me because I was too fat (lol). I still have those dreams but they are much worse, and I'm having scary dreams about dead babies, people coming after me trying to kill me, all kind of things! They seem sooooooo real and I can't shake them for the rest of the day. I know this is affecting my sleep because I am so tired these days. I know some of you know that I have been having a hard time emotionally with this pregnancy. I feel like I'm going NUTS! I just don't feel like myself and I think these dreams are connected to that. Do you guys know of any way I can stop these dreams?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had really awful dreams with Lola too. When you're pregnant your dreams are so much more vivid so when they are bad...they are REALLY bad. I had the dead babies dream too. I can still see the whole thing in my head. Maybe it's because you're having a girl? Maybe the bad dreams is a girl thing?