Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm back, again!

Ok, I'm finally updating my blog! Things have been CRAZY around the Elrod house hold. I have started back to work @ Hastings and it has been really busy there. Ben is out on break from preschool. They had a pajama party on the last day. He had a blast and he can not wait to go back! He is so excited about Santa coming to our house! Christmas is so much fun when you have kids! I'm probably more excited than he is!

Miss Ivy is growing so fast. We took her to have her shots and she weighed almost 14 lbs already! She is so smart. She loves to smile and talk to you. It's so cute! She's already rolling over and cutting teeth! I told her she needs to slow down a little bit. It's all happening way to fast! I can't believe she is already 3 months old!

Well, I promise to update everybody on everything else soon, but I'm going to hit the sack!

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Paige Todd said...

Laurel and I had a blast the other day as well. It was great getting to have lunch with you and chit chat. We really need to have lunch dates more often! Hopefully Benny Ben will join us next time... lol! We love you guys and hope the babies have a wonderful Christmas!!!