Monday, June 16, 2008

Good News / Bad News

I had another ultrasound today and all of the problems they saw the last time have gone away! Her bowels and kidneys look totally normal! YAY! I am soooooo relieved! She is growing so fast. She was VERY active during the ultrasound today but that made for some good video footage! I am getting so excited now. It all seems to be coming together. I feel so much better now than I have in a long time. I'm happy! We bought her the most adorable stroller and car seat at Target today. It is pink and brown, so sweet, very girly!

Well, the bad news is I failed my gluclose screening. :( So I have to go back Monday for a 3 hour screening. YUCK! It's going to be a long day. But hopefully everything will come back normal.

My mom wants me to get a invitation list ready for Ivy's shower. I'm not sure of the date yet, probably late July or early August. If you want to come please email me your address so I can be sure you get an invitation. Thanks!

No comments: