Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm Back

Ok, so about a month ago I was a emotional crazy wreck. I decided I needed to take a long break from everything and boy has it helped! I feel great! I hung out with my boys (Alan and Ben). We went swimming, had picnics, and just enjoyed some time off.

I have been nesting like crazy! I have painted the bedroom, cleaned all of the carpet in my house, organized closets, ordered Ivy's furniture (we still have to put it together), and just getting things ready for Ivy's arrival. I'm getting so excited. I can't wait to see her and man is she active. Ben and Alan are facinated watching her move around in my belly. Ben never moved this much. When she is being still, Ben yells at my belly telling his "sisser" to "wake up!". It's adorable!

I have another doctors appointment Monday. We are having another ultrasound to check some problems they found the last time. Nothing major though. The last time the ultrasound tech told us we already have a nice chunky little baby! At least I know I am having a c-section this time and I don't really have to worry about how big she is! LOL!

No comments: