Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ivy Addison Elrod (The Bean) Is Here!


Well, as many of you know our little bean Ivy Addison was born on her daddy's birthday September 17. She weighed 8lbs 13oz and was 20 & 3/4 in. long. She's so beautiful! Her brother is so protective over her. I'm glad because I was worried he would be jealous, but he's been really good. Well, for the most part. When she cries he puts his hands over his ears and runs around the house but now I have taught him just to go to his room and play until she settles down. I still can't believe she is already here! Alan and I are truly blessed! We have a handsome little man and a beautiful baby girl. She eats and sleeps great! She has her last bottle around 10:00 and doesn't get up until 2:30 for another and wakes in the morning around 6:30! I want to thank everyone for the wonderful gifts and for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers during my pregnancy and delivery. I promise to try and blog more often!

No comments: