Friday, October 10, 2008

Oops, We Both Forgot!

Ok, so last saturday was the Hobbs family reunion and when they were giving away door prizes they asked who had been married the longest. Well, this made me think of how many years Alan and I have been married (6). Then it hit me, our anniversary was September 28th! I TOTALLY FORGOT! Alan was at work so he didn't get to go to the reunion but he called me that afternoon from work. I asked him if we had forgotten anything and he said OUR ANNIVERSARY. He told me that he was laying in bed a few nights before and all of a sudden it hit him. He was so scared I was just waiting to see how long it would take him to remember! He said he was confused because he knows how I act when I'm mad and it didn't seem like anything was wrong! SO FUNNY! I can't believe I forgot, but considering we just had a baby I think its understandable! So HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ALAN! You are not only my husband, you're my best friend. Thanks for all you do for me, Ben, and Ivy. You make me laugh everyday and I love you so much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BLESS! IT'S TOO FUNNY THAT YOU BOTH FORGOT. YOU JUST HAVE SO MUCH GOING ON! ATLEAST YOU AREN'T BORED RIGHT?