Monday, April 14, 2008

An Update on the Elrod Family

I thought I would give everyone an update on our growing family. As all of you know Alan and I are still happily married. Our 6th anniversary is this September. We have a 2 1/2 year old son, Ben, who is ALL boy! I love my boys!Some of you may not know that we are expecting baby Elrod #2! We are so excited. We find out if we are having a baby girl or boy a week from today on May 21st! So as of right now we call this baby "The Bean". (Thanks to Paige Todd for coming up w/ Ben and The Bean.) So be sure to check back next week to see what we are having! Here is a pic from our first ultrasound. I was only 11 weeks so you can't tell much, but he/she is still adorable!

1 comment:

Paige Todd said...

i can't wait to find out what the bean will be!!!